C & G Confined Space
To provide theoretical and practical training for anybody who enters a confined space including the use of gas detectors and escape sets.
- Safety legislation
- Confined space regulations
- Confined space hazards
- Confined space accidents
- Gas detectors, escape sets, safety harness
- Tripod and winch, safety lines, first aid
- Setting up Movement through confined spaces and escape procedures
- Safe systems at work
- Emergency first aid
- Practical exercise
- Written test
On completion of the course your candidate will be able to:
- Identify the hazards associated with confined spaces
- List the minimum safety equipment required for safe entry into a confined space
- Demonstrate the entry, exit and emergency procedures for confined spaces
- Prepare for and safely enter a confined space
Your candidate will be awarded a:
- City & Guilds 6150 Cat 2 (Medium Risk) Certificate on successful completion of both Theory and Practical Evaluation
Are you interested in attending this course?
If you're interested in attending this course, please get in touch for more information.