Mobile Tower Scaffold
To enable the candidate to safely erect, use and inspect lightweight access towers.
- The Health & Safety at Work Act
- The Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Construction Regulations (Health & Safety Welfare Regulations)
- Safe working at height
- Recognition of components and their applications
- Provision of bracing, ties, toe-boards and handrails
- Selection, erection and use of ladders
- Identification of suitable ground conditions
- Sequence of erection and dismantling
- Use of outriggers, sole plates and ties
- Techniques for repositioning erected towers
On completion of the course your candidate will be able to:
- Safely erect, use and inspect lightweight access towers
- Understand the hazards and risks of building a lightweight tower
- Safely work at height
Your candidate will be awarded a:
- Certificate of competence
Are you interested in attending this course?
If you're interested in attending this course, please get in touch for more information.