This course is aimed at operatives and supervisors who are required to renew their Streetworks card, we like to deliver this course over two days as this allows Cathedral Training to give training prior to the exams.
- Unit 001 – Location & Avoidance of underground services
- Unit 002/010 – Signing, Lighting & Guarding
- Unit 003/011 – Excavation in the Highway
- Unit 004/012 – Reinstatement & compaction of backfill materials
- Unit 005/013 – Reinstatement of non bituminous sub base and road base materials
- Unit 006 – Reinstatement of cold lay bituminous materials
- Unit 007/014 – Reinstatement of bituminous hot lay materials
- Unit 009/016 – Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways
*Reassessments of units 008/015 -Reinstatement of Concrete slabs are available on request.
The pass mark for each unit is 80% (8 out of 10 questions)
Cathedral Training will supply the following revision material to all candidates for the duration of the refresher training and for use in examinations:-
- Specification for the Reinstatement Openings in Roads/Highways
- Safety at Streetworks and Roadworks
- An introduction to Vehicle Actuated Portable Traffic Signals
- Avoiding Danger from Underground Services
- Guidelines on the positioning and colour coding of underground utilities apparatus
- Roadworks Theory and Practice
- Specification for Highways Works
If you're interested in attending this course, please book your place now.