- The candidate will be able to select and mount safely the correct type of disc or wheel for the task to be carried out.
- The candidate will be able to fully understand their duties and responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- The provision and use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998.
- Safety in the use of Abrasive Wheels HS (G) 17.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Construction (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1996.
- COSHH Regulations 2002.
- PPE Regulations 1992
- PUWER 1998
- Safety in the use of Abrasive Wheels HS(G)17
- Types and Functions of Abrasive Wheels and Cutting Discs.
- The selection, testing, mounting and storage of Abrasive Wheels and Cutting off Discs.
- The care, maintenance, transport and handling of Abrasive Wheels and Cutting off Discs.
A highly interactive practical and classroom based course, concludes with practical assessment and theory test demonstrating the candidates full understanding of the training.
Your candidate will be awarded a:
- Certificate of attendance
If you're interested in attending this course, please get in touch for more information.